AMD ATI Radeon HD 4800 Driver Update Automatically & Easily
If you notice that your computer is having slow graphics performance, for instance, the display is a bit fussy, or that the FPS in games is low, then it’s time to update the video card drivers for your AMD ATI Radeon HD 4800. This will help improve your graphics performance overall, and especially in gaming.
Here are two common ways you can update the video card driver for AMD ATI Radeon HD 4800.
Option 1: Update the Driver for AMD ATI Radeon HD 4800 Manually
Here’s how you can update the driver for your AMD ATI Radeon HD 4800 display card manually by yourself:
- Go to the AMD driver download page here: https://www.amd.com/en/support
- Select from the drop-down menus the right driver for you, then click the SUBMIT button.
- Click to expand the category for your operating system (like Windows 11 – 64-bit Edition), then click the DOWNLOAD button to download the Radeon Software with a newer driver release date.
- There you go, you’ve downloaded the driver file for your AMD ATI Radeon HD 4800 graphics card successfully.
- After the download, double-click the setup file to run the driver installation.
- Restart your computer if prompted after the AMD ATI Radeon HD 4800 driver installation.
Option 2: Update the Driver for AMD ATI Radeon HD 4800 Automatically
If you’re not sure what operating system you have, or which Radeon Software to download, Driver Techie can take it from here by installing the display card driver for AMD ATI Radeon HD 4800 automatically.
To do so:
- Download and install Driver Techie, then launch it.
- Click Scan Now.
- After the scan, click Update All. Then the driver for your AMD ATI Radeon HD 4800 will be updated automatically.
Driver Techie automaticallyhttps://drivertechie.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/Pasted.png scans your computer for necessary information, and then finds the best-matched driver file for you, so you don’t have to do anything else other than install Driver Techie and run the scan.
Please note that the automatic update option is for Pro subscribers only, otherwise, you can only download the driver file for AMD ATI Radeon HD 4800 then update it manually by following the instructions here in this post.
If you’re a Pro user of Driver Techie and need our technical support to help with the driver update for AMD ATI Radeon HD 4800, please feel free to contact <firstname.lastname@example.org>.