GTX 1050 Ti Driver Update & Download for Better Gaming Experience
When your GTX 1050 Ti driver is outdated, you might encounter some issues such as game lagging, video stuttering (low FPS), poor monitor resolution, and random blue screen error. But don’t worry, you can follow the steps in this guide to update the graphics driver.
If you’re looking for a quick fix, please try the first tip as follows. (Note that this guide is used for Windows 11, but it also works for Windows 10.)
Using a driver update tool saves you a large amount of time. We recommend you update your GTX 1050 Ti graphics driver with the help of Driver Techie.
Its ever-growing driver database allows you to always have access to the latest device drivers that you need. More importantly, Driver Techie simplifies the driver update process, so all it takes is just 3 clicks (for Pro users), and all your drivers are updated.
To use Driver Techie to find you the latest drivers:
- Download and install Driver Techie, then launch it.
- Click Scan Now.
- After the scan, select all the drivers you need to update and click Update All. Then all your drivers will be updated automatically without you having to do anything else.
Please note that Update All is available for Pro subscribers only, otherwise, you can only manually update the driver one at a time. To see how to manually update the drivers one by one, please check this post.
If you’re a Pro user of Driver Techie, and need our technical support, please feel free to contact <email@example.com>.
Either way, you can try updating GTX 1050 Ti driver manually if you’ve got spare time and computer skills to do it. Kindly follow the instructions below:
- Visit NVIDIA’s Driver Downloads page.
- In the drop-down menu, select GeForce, GeForce 10 Series, GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, Windows 11. (If you’re using Windows 10, please select the correct variant accordingly.) Then, select your preferred language. Once done, click SEARCH.
- Now NVIDIA would find you the compatible driver. Click DOWNLOAD then.
- Double-click to execute the downloaded .exe file. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Now restart your computer for changes to take effect. And your graphics driver should be updated successfully.
Please note that Device Manager could help you with the driver update most of the time, but in this case, Windows may fail to find you the latest GTX 1050 Ti driver. And that’s why we recommend you download the newest driver from NVIDIA’s official website. If you have any ideas to share, please feel free to comment below.
- Blue Screen
- CPU usage
- Disk Usage
- Display / Graphics
- Driver Download
- SD card
- System Settings
- Touch Screen