How to uninstall NVIDIA drivers on Windows?
With NVIDIA drivers, Windows OS can communicate with the NVIDIA graphics card. Due to some compatibility issues or any other reasons, however, you might want to uninstall them.
Basically, you can uninstall the NVIDIA drivers in Control Panel or Device Manager. Note that NVIDIA GeForce Experience can REINSTALL your NVIDIA drivers only. Also, uninstalling the NVIDIA Geforce Experience doesn’t remove any drivers from your computer either. Please follow the steps below to uninstall your NVIDIA drivers, and don’t forget to reinstall them if you still use an NVIDIA graphics card.
- Uninstall NVIDIA drivers through Control Panel
- Uninstall NVIDIA drivers through Device Manager
- Install the latest NVIDIA graphics drivers (Most essential)
Before proceeding to uninstall your NVIDIA drivers, please download the latest drivers supported by your computer from the NVIDIA driver page. Then, go through the steps below.
You can use Control Panel to uninstall your NVIDIA drivers. To do this:
- In the search box, type Control Panel and hit Enter, then select Control Panel from the returned results.
- Select View by Category and then click Uninstall a program.