[Solved] HP OfficeJet 4650 All-in-One Printer series Driver Issues Windows 10/11
If your HP OfficeJet 4650 All-in-One Printer series is jammed, not responding to the printing command, or the printing quality is quite poor, one of the first things to do is to update the printer driver.
To do so, you can choose to download the driver for HP OfficeJet 4650 All-in-One Printer series manually, or download the driver automatically, which saves you a bunch of time and energy so you can work on more valuable things.
How to update HP OfficeJet 4650 All-in-One Printer series driver
There are mainly two ways you can update the driver for HP OfficeJet 4650 All-in-One Printer series Driver:
Method 1: Update the driver manually – It requires that you have the computer skills and the time to identify the correct driver to download and then update manually.
Method 2: Update the driver automatically (suggested) – It’s definitely the easiest and fastest way to get the driver updated.
Method 1: Update the driver manually
Before we download and update the printer driver, it’s recommended that you first uninstall all HP OfficeJet 4650 All-in-One Printer series printer-related devices and drivers from your computer.
To do so:
- On your keyboard, press the Windows key and X at the same time, then select Device Manager.
- Click View on the menu bar, then select Show hidden devices.
- Double-click to expand the category Print queues. Then right-click your HP OfficeJet 4650 All-in-One Printer series printer and choose Uninstall device.
- Click Uninstall to confirm.
- If you see other HP OfficeJet 4650 All-in-One Printer series related drivers here, please repeat the above to uninstall them.
Then do the following to update the driver for your HP OfficeJet 4650 All-in-One Printer series manually.
To update the driver for HP OfficeJet 4650 All-in-One Printer series, you’ll first need to download it. So we first need to find the appropriate driver on HP support.
To do so:
- Go to HP Software and Driver Download page here: https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers
- Click the Printer icon, and type in the printer model HP OfficeJet 4650 All-in-One Printer series in the input field. Then click Submit when your printer model shows up as more information you provide.
- Then you’ll see the software and drivers download page. Make sure the operating system is correct. If not, you’ll need to Choose a different OS.
- Expand the correct category for the driver you need, then click the setup file to download the driver.
- After the driver download, you can usually double-click the setup file to run the driver installation.
- You may need to restart your computer for the change to take effect.
Method 2: Update the driver automatically (suggested)
If you’re not sure what operating system you have, or which driver or software on the HP support page you should download, or the driver installation somehow fails, Driver Techie can take it from here by installing the driver for your HP OfficeJet 4650 All-in-One Printer series automatically.
To do so:
- Download and install Driver Techie, then launch it.
- Click Scan Now.
- After the scan, click the Update button next to the driver for your HP OfficeJet 4650 All-in-One Printer series, and the driver will be updated automatically.
Driver Techie automatically scans your computer for necessary information, and then finds the best-matched driver file for you, so you don’t have to do anything else other than install Driver Techie and run the scan.
Please note that the automatic update option is for Pro subscribers only, otherwise, you can only download the driver file for HP OfficeJet 4650 All-in-One Printer series then update it manually by following the instructions here in this post.
If you’re a Pro user of Driver Techie and need our technical support to help with the driver update for HP OfficeJet 4650 All-in-One Printer series, please feel free to contact <email@example.com>.
- Blue Screen
- CPU usage
- Disk Usage
- Display / Graphics
- Driver Download
- SD card
- System Settings
- Touch Screen