HP Pavilion g6 Notebook Drivers Download & Update Windows 10/11
If your HP Pavilion g6 Notebook is not running as smoothly as it used to be, for instance, your computer is running a bit slower than before, or that you notice some computer problems, like your network connection is off all the time, or that your speaker doesn’t work at all, one of the first things to do is to update the computer drivers for your HP Pavilion g6 Notebook.
To do so, you can choose to download the driver for HP Pavilion g6 Notebook manually, or download the driver automatically, which saves you a bunch of time and energy so you can work on more valuable things.
How to update HP Pavilion g6 Notebook driver
There are mainly two ways you can update the driver for HP Pavilion g6 Notebook Driver:
Method 1: Update the driver manually – It requires that you have the computer skills and the time to identify the correct driver to download and then update manually.
Method 2: Update the driver automatically (suggested) – It’s definitely the easiest and fastest way to get the driver updated.
Method 1: Update the driver manually
To update the driver for HP Pavilion g6 Notebook, you’ll first need to download it. So we first need to find the appropriate driver on HP support.
To do so:
- Go to HP Software and Driver Download page here: https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers
- Click the Laptop icon, and type in the computer model HP Pavilion g6 in the input field. Then click Submit when your computer model shows up as more information you provide.
- Then you’ll see the software and drivers download page. Make sure the operating system is correct. If not, you’ll need to Choose a different OS.
- If you don’t see your computer operating system here, it’s because your computer doesn’t have driver support from HP. In that case, we suggest that you try Driver Techie to find available drivers from other reliable sources.
- Expand the correct category for the driver you need, then click the setup file to download the driver one by one. Please note that there could be more than one driver under each category, and you’ll need to choose the latest version of the driver.
- After the driver download, you can usually double-click the setup file to run the driver installation one by one.
- You may need to restart your computer for the change to take effect.
Method 2: Update the driver automatically (suggested)
If you’re not sure what operating system you have, or which driver or software on the HP support page you should download, or you aren’t sure how to tell which driver to download to fix your computer problems, Driver Techie can take it from here by installing the driver for your HP Pavilion g6 Notebook automatically.
To do so:
- Download and install Driver Techie, then launch it.
- Click Scan Now.
- After the scan, select all drivers, and click the Update All button to get all the drivers for your HP Pavilion g6 Notebook updated automatically.
Driver Techie automatically scans your computer for necessary information, and then finds the best-matched driver file for you, so you don’t have to do anything else other than install Driver Techie and run the scan.
Please note that the automatic update option is for Pro subscribers only, otherwise, you can only download the driver file for HP Pavilion g6 Notebook then update it manually by following the instructions here in this post.
If you’re a Pro user of Driver Techie and need our technical support to help with the driver update for HP Pavilion g6 Notebook, please feel free to contact <email@example.com>.