HP ProBook 650 G1 Notebook PC Drivers Download & Update Windows 10/11
If your HP ProBook 650 G1 Notebook PC is not running as smoothly as it used to be, for instance, your computer is running a bit slower than before, or that you notice some computer problems, like your network connection is off all the time, or that your speaker doesn’t work at all, one of the first things to do is to update the computer drivers for your HP ProBook 650 G1 Notebook PC.
To do so, you can choose to download the drivers for HP ProBook 650 G1 Notebook PC manually, or download the drivers automatically, which saves you a bunch of time and energy so you can work on more valuable things.
How to update HP ProBook 650 G1 Notebook PC drivers
There are mainly two ways you can update the drivers for HP ProBook 650 G1 Notebook PC:
Method 1: Update the drivers manually – It requires that you have the computer skills and the time to identify the correct drivers to download and then update manually.
Method 2: Update the drivers automatically (suggested) – It’s definitely the easiest and fastest way to get the drivers updated.
Method 1: Update the drivers manually
To update the drivers for HP ProBook 650 G1 Notebook PC, you’ll first need to download them. So we first need to find the appropriate drivers on HP support.
To do so:
- Go to HP Software and Driver Download page here: https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers
- Click the Laptop icon, and type in the computer model HP ProBook 650 G1 Notebook PC in the input field. Then click Submit when your computer model shows up as more information you provide.
- Then you’ll see the software and drivers download page. Make sure the operating system is correct. If not, you’ll need to Choose a different OS.
- If you don’t see your computer operating system here, it’s because your computer doesn’t have driver support from HP. In that case, we suggest that you try Driver Techie to find available drivers from other reliable sources.
- Expand the correct category for the drivers you need, then click the setup file to download the drivers one by one. Please note that there could be more than one driver under each category, and you’ll need to choose the latest version of the driver.
- After the driver download, you can usually double-click the setup file to run the driver installation one by one.
- You may need to restart your computer for the change to take effect.
Method 2: Update the drivers automatically (suggested)
If you’re not sure what operating system you have, or which drivers or software on the HP support page you should download, or you aren’t sure how to tell which drivers to download to fix your computer problems, Driver Techie can take it from here by installing the drivers for your HP ProBook 650 G1 Notebook PC automatically.
To do so:
- Download and install Driver Techie, then launch it.
- Click Scan Now.
- After the scan, select all drivers and click the Update All button to get all the drivers for your HP ProBook 650 G1 Notebook PC updated automatically.
Driver Techie automatically scans your computer for necessary information, and then finds the best-matched driver files for you, so you don’t have to do anything else other than installing Driver Techie and run the scan.
Please note that the automatic update option is for Pro subscribers only, otherwise, you can only download the driver files for HP ProBook 650 G1 Notebook PC then update it manually by following the instructions here in this post.
If you’re a Pro user of Driver Techie and need our technical support to help with the driver update for HP ProBook 650 G1 Notebook PC, please feel free to contact <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
- Blue Screen
- CPU usage
- Disk Usage
- Display / Graphics
- Driver Download
- SD card
- System Settings
- Touch Screen