[SOLVED] Insignia Bluetooth Adapter Driver Download and Update
When connecting your computer to an Insignia Bluetooth USB adapter, you’ll have to install the adapter’s driver before use. Like other peripheral devices, the Insignia Bluetooth adapter should be always updated, as the up-to-date driver ensures the most reliable and trouble-free performance. If you would like to update your Insignia Bluetooth driver, please follow this guide to do it.
- Manually update the driver through Device Manager
- Automatically update the Insignia Bluetooth driver
Please note that if it’s the first time you connect your Insignia Bluetooth USB adapter to your computer, Windows will automatically install the driver for you. However, you’ll need to restart your computer to complete the driver installation.
As a first recommendation, we suggest Device Manager. Aside from viewing and controlling the Insignia Bluetooth USB adapter, Device Manager also allows you to modify the adapter’s driver, though this can be time-consuming.
Here’s how to update Insignia Bluetooth adapter driver in Device Manager:
- On your keyboard, press the Windows key and X at the same time, select Device Manager.
- Double-click to expand the category Bluetooth. Then right-click your Insignia Bluetooth adapter and click Update driver.
- Then click Search automatically for updated driver software.
- Wait for Windows to find the latest driver available for you.
- When the driver update is done, restart your computer for the change to take effect.
- Then check and see if the problem is fixed.
If you prefer an easier way, or Windows tells you that “the best drivers for your device are already installed”, we recommend you use Driver Techie to update your Insignia Bluetooth USB adapter.
Driver Techie scans and repairs outdated, corrupt, and missing drivers, and is considered the fastest tool to update drivers, as it simplifies the steps to 3 clicks only. It works in most cases where you have a driver-related issue. You can download Driver Techie by Clicking Here or following the guide below.
To use Driver Techie to find you the latest Insignia Bluetooth driver:
- Download and install Driver Techie, then launch it.
- Click Scan Now.
- After the scan, select all the drivers you need to update and click Update All (for Pro subscribers), and all your drivers will be updated automatically. (Please note that you can only update the driver one at a time if you use a free version. To see how to manually update the drivers one by one, please check this post.)
- Restart your computer for changes to take effect.
Driver Techie involves the direct human review of the driver database by our engineers, which ensures you always have the safest and latest device drivers. You can rest assured that all your device drivers are in good hands.
Furthermore, if you’ve subscribed to Driver Techie Pro, and need our technical support to download and install the Insignia Bluetooth adapter driver, please feel free to contact <firstname.lastname@example.org>. If you have any follow-up questions, please let us know in the comments.
- Blue Screen
- CPU usage
- Disk Usage
- Display / Graphics
- Driver Download
- SD card
- System Settings
- Touch Screen