Intel Iris Plus Graphics Driver Update Automatically & Easily
If you notice that your computer is having slow graphics performance, for instance, the display is a bit fussy, or that the FPS in games is low, then it’s time to update the video card drivers for your Intel Iris Plus Graphics. This will help improve your graphics performance overall, and especially in gaming.
Here are two common ways you can update the video card driver for Intel Iris Plus Graphics.
Option 1: Update the Driver for Intel Iris Plus Graphics Manually
Intel hasn’t made it easy for non-tech-savvy users to download drivers for their Intel display card at all. So the whole process can take quite some time, so as to make sure that you’ve downloaded the correct driver for Intel Iris Plus Graphics.
If you’re still willing to give it a shot, here’s how you can update the driver for your Intel Iris Plus Graphics display card manually by yourself:
- Go to the Intel driver download page here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download-center/home.html
- Type in your Intel Iris Plus Graphics and hit Enter.
- Make sure the driver suggestion here is for your Intel Iris Plus Graphics, then click the DOWNLOAD button.
- There you go, you’ve downloaded the driver file for your Intel Iris Plus Graphics graphics card successfully.
- After the download, double-click the setup file to run the driver installation.
- Restart your computer if prompted after the Intel Iris Plus Graphics driver installation.
But there are times when the driver you download from Intel website doesn’t work on your computer, because your Intel display card is an integrated one, it needs a driver that’s developed by your computer manufacturer. In that case, the second option is the easy way out.
Option 2: Update the Driver for Intel Iris Plus Graphics Automatically
If you’re not sure what display card you have, what operating system you have, who your computer manufacturer is, or which Intel driver file to choose, Driver Techie can take it from here by installing the display card driver for Intel Iris Plus Graphics automatically.
To do so:
- Download and install Driver Techie, then launch it.
- Click Scan Now.
- After the scan, click Update All. Then the driver for your Intel Iris Plus Graphics will be updated automatically.
Driver Techie automatically scans your computer for necessary information, and then finds the best-matched driver file for you, so you don’t have to do anything else other than install Driver Techie and run the scan.
Please note that the automatic update option is for Pro subscribers only, otherwise, you can only download the driver file for Intel Iris Plus Graphics then update it manually by following the instructions here in this post.
If you’re a Pro user of Driver Techie and need our technical support to help with the driver update for Intel Iris Plus Graphics, please feel free to contact <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
- Blue Screen
- CPU usage
- Disk Usage
- Display / Graphics
- Driver Download
- SD card
- System Settings
- Touch Screen