NVIDIA 1050 Ti Driver Update Automatically & Easily
If you notice that your computer is having slow graphics performance, for instance, the display is a bit fussy, or that the FPS in games is low, then it’s time to update the video card drivers for your NVIDIA 1050 Ti. This will help improve your graphics performance overall, and especially in gaming.
Here are two common ways you can update the video card driver for NVIDIA 1050 Ti.
Option 1: Update the Driver for NVIDIA 1050 Ti Manually
Nvidia makes it quite easy to download the driver for NVIDIA 1050 Ti. To do so:
- Go to the Nvidia driver download page here: https://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx.
- Select from the drop-down menus the right driver for you, then click the Search button:
- Click the DOWNLOAD button to save the driver file for 1050 Ti to your computer.
- There you go, you’ve downloaded the driver file for your 1050 Ti graphics card successfully.
- After the download, double-click the setup file to run the driver installation.
- Restart your computer if prompted after the NVIDIA 1050 Ti driver installation.
Option 2: Update the Driver for NVIDIA 1050 Ti Automatically
If you’re not sure which NVIDIA video card device you have, what operating system you have, or if you should select Game Ready Driver (GRD) or Studio Driver (SD), Driver Techie can take it from here by installing the display card driver for NVIDIA 1050 Ti automatically.
To do so:
- Download and install Driver Techie, then launch it.
- Click Scan Now.
- After the scan, click Update All. Then the driver for your NVIDIA 1050 Ti will be updated automatically.
Driver Techie automatically scans your computer for necessary information, and then finds the best-matched driver file for you, so you don’t have to do anything else other than install Driver Techie and run the scan.
Please note that the automatic update option is for Pro subscribers only, otherwise, you can only download the driver file for NVIDIA 1050 Ti then update it manually by following the instructions here in this post.
If you’re a Pro user of Driver Techie and need our technical support to help with the driver update for NVIDIA 1050 Ti, please feel free to contact <email@example.com>.
- Blue Screen
- CPU usage
- Disk Usage
- Display / Graphics
- Driver Download
- SD card
- System Settings
- Touch Screen