[Solved] AOC Monitor Not Working on Windows
Many AOC monitors offer excellent gaming performance and user-friendly features. But if your AOC monitor doesn’t work with your computer, you can follow the troubleshooting guide below to sort it out.
Before we start troubleshooting, please make sure that your AOC monitor has a stable power supply and a firm USB connection. Also, we recommend using a short USB cable to reduce power interruption. Then, proceed with the steps below.
The Hardware and Devices troubleshooter is an in-built repair tool coming with Windows 11. If your AOC monitor is not working properly, this can be a quick tool to detect and fix problems for you.
To do so:
- On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key and R together to invoke the Run prompt. Type cmd and press Shift, Ctrl, and Enter together to launch the Command prompt as an administrator.
- Paste the following command line and press Enter to execute:
msdt.exe -id DeviceDiagnostic
- Now, the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter window will be pop-up. Follow the instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.
Wait until the troubleshooter detects and fixes problems for you. If it doesn’t find any problems, or it can fix the found problems, then move on to the next tip.
When the Windows troubleshooter fails to fix the AOC monitor not working issue, the other thing you should do is to update your monitor driver, since an up-to-date display driver always ensures fewer bugs.
To update your monitor driver, here’s what you can do (please note that the following screenshots are taken on Windows 11, but the instructions work on Windows 10 as well):
- On your keyboard, press the Windows key and X at the same time, select Device Manager.
- Double-click to expand the category Monitors. Then right-click your monitor device and click Uninstall device (the name of the device can be different on your computer).
- Follow the pop-up instructions to confirm the uninstallation.
- Then, restart your computer.
Once you restart your computer, you can update your AOC monitor driver with the help of Driver Techie.
Its ever-growing driver database allows you to always have access to the latest device drivers that you need. More importantly, Driver Techie simplifies the driver update process, so all it takes is just 3 clicks (for Pro users), and all your drivers are updated.
To use Driver Techie to find you the latest drivers:
- Download and install Driver Techie, then launch it.
- Click Scan Now.
- After the scan, select all the drivers you need to update and click Update All. Then all your drivers will be updated automatically without you having to do anything else.
Please note that Update All is available for Pro subscribers only, otherwise, you can only manually update the driver one at a time. To see how to manually update the drivers one by one, please check this post.
If you’re a Pro user of Driver Techie, and need our technical support to help with the AOC monitor not working problem, please feel free to contact <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
Furthermore, if there is any visible hardware damage on your AOC monitor, you’ll have to seek help from the manufacturer or a repair store. If you have any other questions, please feel free to leave a comment down below.
- Blue Screen
- CPU usage
- Disk Usage
- Display / Graphics
- Driver Download
- SD card
- System Settings
- Touch Screen