[Fixed] Canon pixma g6020 driver Not Working on Windows 10/11
If your Canon pixma g6020 is jammed, not responding to the printing command, or the printing quality is quite poor, one of the first things to do is to reinstall or update the printer .
To do so, you can choose to download the for Canonpixma g6020 manually, or download the automatically, which saves you a bunch of time and energy so you can work on more valuable things.
How to fix Canonpixma g6020 not working problem?
Here’s a list of the troubleshooting steps that you can do:
- Reinstall the for Canonpixma g6020
- Update the for Canonpixma g6020 manually
- Update the for Canonpixma g6020 automatically (suggested)
Note: the following screenshots are from Windows 11, but the instructions work on Windows 10 as well.
When your Canonpixma g6020 doesn’t work properly, one of the first things we should do is to reinstall its in Device Manager.
To do so:
- On your keyboard, press the Windows key and X at the same time, then select Device Manager.
- Click View on the menu bar, then select Show hidden devices.
- Double-click to expand the category Print queues. Then right-click your Canonpixma g6020 printer and choose Uninstall device.
- Click Uninstall to confirm.
- If you see other Canonpixma g6020 related s here, please repeat the above to uninstall them.
To update the for Canonpixma g6020 manually, you’ll first need to download it. So we first need to find the appropriate on Canon support.
To do so:
- Go to the Canon printer and software support page here: https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/
- Type the model of your printer in and hit the Enter key.
- Then you’ll see the download page. Click the & DOWNLOADS button to go to the files section.
- Make sure you’ve selected the correct Operating System, then click the SELECT button, and select the correct file to download.
- After the file download, you can double-click the setup file to run the installation.
- You may need to restart your computer for the change to take effect.
If you’re not sure what operating system you have, what’s the exact model for your Canon printer, or the installation somehow fails, Techie can take it from here by installing the for yourpixma g6020 automatically.
To do so:
- Download and install Techie, then launch it.
- Click Scan Now.
- After the scan, click the Update button next to the for your PIXMA MG3620, and the will be updated automatically.
Techie automatically scans your computer for necessary information, and then finds the best-matched file for you, so you don’t have to do anything else other than installing Techie and run the scan.
Please note that the automatic update option is for Pro subscribers only, otherwise, you can only download the file for Canon PIXMA MG3620 and then update it manually by following the instructions here in this post.
If you’re a Pro user of Techie and need our technical support to help with the update for Canon PIXMA MG3620, please feel free to contact <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
- Blue Screen
- CPU usage
- Disk Usage
- Display / Graphics
- Driver Download
- SD card
- System Settings