[Fixed] Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4820 Not Working on Windows 10/11
If your Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4820 is jammed, not responding to the printing command, or the printing quality is quite poor, one of the first things to do is to reinstall or update the printer driver.
To do so, you can choose to download the driver for Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4820 manually, or download the driver automatically, which saves you a bunch of time and energy so you can work on more valuable things.
How to fix Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4820 not working problem?
Here’s a list of the troubleshooting steps that you can do:
- Reinstall the driver for Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4820
- Update the driver for Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4820 manually
- Update the driver for Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4820 automatically (suggested)
Note: the following screenshots are from Windows 11, but the instructions work on Windows 10 as well.
Method 1: Reinstall the driver for Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4820
When your Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4820 doesn’t work properly, one of the first things we should do is to reinstall its driver in Device Manager.
To do so:
- On your keyboard, press the Windows key and X at the same time, then select Device Manager.
- Click View on the menu bar, then select Show hidden devices.
- Double-click to expand the category Print queues. Then right-click your Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4820 printer and choose Uninstall device.
- Click Uninstall to confirm.
- If you see other Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4820 related drivers here, please repeat the above to uninstall them.
Method 2: Update the driver for Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4820 manually
To update the driver for Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4820 manually, you’ll first need to download it. So we first need to find the appropriate driver on Epson support.
To do so:
- Go to the Epson printer driver support page here: https://www.epson.co.in/Support/Printers/sh/s1
- Scroll a bit down to the middle of the page to the search file. Type the model of your printer in and click Search.
- Then you may still need to select your printer from a list of results like this (we’ll use Epson L3110) as an example):
- Then you’ll see the driver download page. Make sure the operating system is correct. If not, you’ll need to select the correct Operating System first, then click the Download button to get the driver file for your Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4820.
- After the driver download, you can usually double-click the setup file to run the driver installation.
- You may need to restart your computer for the change to take effect.
Method 3: Update the driver for Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4820 automatically (suggested)
If you’re not sure what operating system you have, what’s the exact model for your Epson printer, or the driver installation somehow fails, Driver Techie can take it from here by installing the driver for your Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4820 automatically.
To do so:
- Download and install Driver Techie, then launch it.
- Click Scan Now.
- After the scan, click the Update button next to the driver for your Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4820, and the driver will be updated automatically.
Driver Techie automatically scans your computer for necessary information, and then finds the best-matched driver file for you, so you don’t have to do anything else other than install Driver Techie and run the scan.
Please note that the automatic update option is for Pro subscribers only, otherwise, you can only download the driver file for Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4820 and then update it manually by following the instructions here in this post.
If you’re a Pro user of Driver Techie and need our technical support to help with the driver update for Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4820, please feel free to contact <email@example.com>.
- Blue Screen
- CPU usage
- Disk Usage
- Display / Graphics
- Driver Download
- SD card
- System Settings
- Touch Screen